Della Rovere Fortress
Piazza Del Duca, 2
60019 Senigallia (AN)
+39 071 63258
From tuesday to saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 7 p.m.
On sunday from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 1 p.m.
Full price 5,00€
Reduced price 3,00€ showing the entrance ticket to Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera*
Reduced price 2,00€ (18-25 years old)
Full annual ticket 12,00€
Reduced annual ticket 5,00€
Free of charge 0-18 years old and according to current regulations (www.beniculturali.it)**
*According to the Municipality of Senigallia, the entrance ticket to the Rocca Roveresca allows a reduction for the ticket of the civic museums Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera.
**The first Sunday of the month with free admission is suspended from march 1, 2020.
HOW TO VISIT
In compliance with the DPCM 2 marzo 2021 and DL 22 aprile 2021 the opening of the museum is subject to the inclusion of the territorial area in the so-called white or yellow areas.
The Marche Museum Regional Directorate guarantees the regular cleaning and sanitization of its museums. To visit the museum safely:
- before entering, your body temperature will be detected
- follow the instructions that you’ll find in the panels and that will be communicated by the staff
- the access to the museum is restricted, please wait you turn
- some rooms may be closed to comply with safety regulations
- wear the mask
- disinfect your hands
- keep the distance of 2 mt
- cough or sneeze into the crease of the elbow