Della Rovere Fortress
Piazza Del Duca, 2
60019 Senigallia (AN)
+39 071 63258
From monday to sunday* 8.30 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 7.00 p.m.
On June 3rd open until 11.00 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 10.15 p.m.
December 25th and January 1st closed
Full price € 5.00
Reduced price € 3.00 showing the entrance ticket to Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera*
Reduced price € 2.00 (18-25 years old)
Full annual ticket € 12.00
Reduced annual ticket € 5.00
Free of charge 0-18 years old and according to current regulations (www.beniculturali.it)
Free admission every first Sunday of the month
*According to the Municipality of Senigallia, the entrance ticket to the Rocca Roveresca allows a reduction for the ticket of the civic museums Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera.
HOW TO VISIT
In compliance with the DL 24 marzo 2022, n. 24, we inform you that from April 1, 2022 you can access the fortress without the COVID-19 green certifications (green pass or super green pass), due to the end of emergency.
The Marche Museum Regional Directorate guarantees the regular cleaning and sanitization of its museums. To visit the museum safely:
- before entering, your body temperature will be detected
- follow the instructions that you’ll find in the panels and that will be communicated by the staff
- some rooms may be closed to comply with safety regulations
- face masks is not mandatory but strongly recommended (Ordinanza del Ministero della Salute del 29 aprile 2022)
- disinfect your hands
- cough or sneeze into the crease of the elbow
It’s forbidden to:
- access to the halls of the museum with bulky bags or backpacks, food and drinks
- introduce umbrellas and supports for video equipment/camera
- keep your mobile ringer activated during the visit
- bring dogs, small dogs are allowed only in a pet carrier