- Stair lift up to the second floor
- Restroom for the disabled on the ground floor
- Changing table on ground floor
It’s forbidden to:
- access to the halls of the museum with bulky bags or backpacks, food and drinks
- introduce umbrellas and supports for video equipment/camera
- keep your mobile ringer activated during the visit
- bring dogs, small dogs are allowed only in a pet carrier
From Monday to Sunday 8.30 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 7.00 p.m.
December 25th and January 1st closed
PRICES IN EFFECT FROM JUNE 15TH TO SEPTEMBER 15TH 2023 DUE TO ART. 14 L.D. JUNE 1ST 2023, NO. 61
Full price € 6.00
Reduced price € 4.00 showing the entrance ticket to Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera**
Reduced price € 3.00 (18-25 years old)
Full annual ticket € 13.00
Reduced annual ticket € 6.00
- 0-18 years old and according to current regulations (www.beniculturali.it)
- every first Sunday of the month
- April 25th/ June 2nd/ November 4th
* The General Directorate of Museums informs that from JUNE 15TH to September 15, 2023, admission tickets to state museums and cultural sites will cost €1 more. Revenues derived from the temporary increase will be entirely used to deal with the emergency in the areas affected by the flooding events that also damaged cultural heritage, including museums, for which the Council of Ministers declared a state of emergency.
**According to the Municipality of Senigallia, the entrance ticket to the Rocca Roveresca allows a reduction for the ticket of the civic museums Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera.