Della Rovere Fortress
Piazza Del Duca, 2
60019 Senigallia (AN)
+39 071 63258
From monday to friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Ticket office closes at 7.15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed.
Full price 5,00€
Reduced price 2,00€ (18-25 years old)
Free of charge 0-18 years old and according to current regulations (www.beniculturali.it)
The first Sunday of the month with free admission is suspended from march 1, 2020.
According to the Municipality of Senigallia, the entrance ticket of the Rocca Roveresca allows a reduction for the ticket of the temporary exhibitions organized in civic museums Palazzo del Duca and Palazzetto Baviera.
GUIDED TOURS BY RESERVATION (available in Italian)
From monday to friday it’s possible to book free guided tours by the Rocca Roveresca staff, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. and from 5.30 to 6.30 p.m. by calling the number 071 63258, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a message to the Facebook page of the Rocca Roveresca of Senigallia, or at the ticket office.
HOW TO VISIT
In compliance with the DPCM 2 marzo 2021 the opening of the museum is subject to the inclusion of the territorial area in the so-called white or yellow areas.
The Marche Museum Regional Directorate guarantees the regular cleaning and sanitization of its museums. To visit the museum safely:
- before entering, your body temperature will be detected
- follow the instructions that you’ll find in the panels and that will be communicated by the staff
- the access to the museum is restricted, please wait you turn
- some rooms may be closed to comply with safety regulations
- wear the mask
- disinfect your hands
- keep the distance of 2 mt
- cough or sneeze into the crease of the elbow